For 18 year old to 64 years old
This health voucher allows you to avail unlimited consultation services for one (1) year from PhilCare-accredited network of pediatricians and dentists nationwide.
– Annual dental examination/annual oral examination
– Unlimited orthodontic or aesthetic consultation
– Gum treatment for lesions, wounds, and burns, except alveolectomy and gingivectomy
– Relief and/or prescription for acute dental pain
– Diagnosis of oral disease, restorative and prosthodonctic treatment planning
– Dental nutrition and dietary counseling
– Dental health education through Chairside Instruction
– First aid treatment/emergency treatment
– Unlimited temporary fillings
– Re-cementation of loose crowns, inlays, onlays, and fixed bridges
– Simple repair and adjustment of denture
– Simple tooth extraction/unlimited simple extraction of an unsavable tooth
– Desensitization of hypersensitivity teeth
– Annual prophylaxis (light cases only)
Step 1: Voucher registration is required. Click here to register. Benefit coverage starts 4 days from registration date.
Step 2A: For medical consultations, create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LOA) and personalized membership card at Consultations page. Present LOA, personalized membership, card and 1 valid ID with picture to chosen medical specialist.
Step 2B: For dental consultations, download and print the personalized membership card at Consultation page and present this with one (1) valid ID of the cardholder on the day of availment.