BENEFITS & COVERAGE
- Unlimited outpatient consultations with Maxicare Primary Care Center Physicians
- Coverage for outpatient laboratory and diagnostic procedure requested by Maxicare Primary Care Center physicians Example: Laboratories (CBC, Urinalysis, Lipid Studies, Glucose, etc.) X-Ray tests (Chest, Scoliotic, etc.)
Note: Consultations are limited to Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCC), Laboratory and diagnostic procedures are available in BGC PCC only.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- With up to Php 20,000 emergency room coverage in all Maxicare-affiliated hospitals nationwide
- Access to the 24/7 TeleConsult Service (0917.8190840 | 0998.8430754 | 02 582.1980)
- FREE Dental Care Services with MetroDental. Avail of the following services once within one (1) year:
– Mild Oral Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
– Dental Consult
– Emergency relief of dental pain through medication
– Cosmetic or oral rehab treatment planning
– Dental nutrition and counseling
– Dental health education
– Preparation of dental certificates
– Safekeeping of dental records as required by law or client
- Purchase (one-time payment only)
- You may opt to have your first outpatient availment in the Primary Care Center where frontliners can do the registration for you. (The first availment marks day 1 of your membership)
- The PRIMA membership card will be delivered to your nominated address.
- The PRIMA Silver cards/vouchers must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card), upon availment of the services covered by the aforementioned membership plan card agreement
- No card/membership voucher, no availment policy applies.
- Membership is valid up to one (1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable once registered